Vector Inverter (General Purpose)
Our general purpose vector inverter provides high vector control in machining tools, ceramic machinery, hoisting cranes, air compressors, and other tools in petroleum and chemical, textile, and engineering industries. With high torque and failure-free operation, the inverter motor is efficient and flexible in its application. The inverter features overload and current limiting safety features.
1. Advanced speed-sensor vector control which reduces the sensitivity to motor parameters for increased control.
2. Energy saving mode which monitors the actual load size and automatically adjusts the motor voltage and current accordingly.
3. High torque capabilities using PID control technology which monitors motor speed changes and holds loads constant
4. Flexible input/output terminals with more than 60 functions and 15 optional functions for analog output for calibrating curve and precision.
5. Current limiting function which enables the frequency converter to operate within the limited current values of the hardware before reaching overcurrent and possible damage.
6. Motor overheating protection which switches the frequency converter into downtime when the temperature rises.
7. Protects mechanical torque limit
8. Droop control which adjusts the rotating speeds when multiple motors drive the same load so the machine is balanced.
9. Flexible multi-stage V/F control which adapts efficiency with different loads.
10. Overvoltage protection
11. Compact structure and easy to install fan.
12. The Infineon IGBT module ensures reliability and a wide voltage range makes the inverter adaptable to power grid fluctuation. TUV certified.